On the behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) there are going to conducted NET Exam twice every year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). National Eligibility Test (NET) is organizing every time for the applicant who wants to precede their career as Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). For the first phase of this session there are scheduling CBSE NET 2017 UGC Exam on January 22nd, 2017 at different pre defined exam venues. Check out more information about the UGC NET Application Form 2017 here below on this page or with attempting to use active shown links. Before going to fill and submit UGC NET 2017 Application Online must sure that you are fulfill all of the required criteria. All of the other related details in regarding with UGC NET Application Form like CBSE NET Application, Notification 2017, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Application Fees, Age Boundary, and Education Qualification etc. are explained here for all of you visitors.
UGC NET Application Form 2017
|CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam Application Form Details|
|Exam Conducting Body:||CBSE, New Delhi|
|Name of Exam:||UGC NET January 2017|
|Admit Card:||Issue Soon|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Total No. of Papers:||Three (3)|
- For JRF: All of you needed to complete Master Degree with minimum 55% of marks.
- For Asst Professor: Must to have completed their PhD degree with minimum of 50% of marks from any of recognized university.
Exam Application Fees:-
- For General Category: 600/-
- For OBC Category: 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: 150/-
- For Assistant Professor: There is no age limit for the post of CBSE UGC NET Asst Professor.
- For Junior Research Fellowship: There is going to decided upper age limit as 28 years old to apply for UGC NET JRF Relaxation will be granted to reserved categories as per norms.
For knowing more about UGC NET Application Form visit at our main website via accessing attached links.